Sunday, April 10, 2011

Outside Awareness

Well lately it has been rain, rain, and more rain/ dreary weather out in Vancouver. Personally I prefer the sun, so I thought I'd do a blog about outdoor pools just to look at pictures when it is sunny. :)

Wow this pool above is amazing. I love all the details. My favourite thing about this pool area is the lounge chairs area. Can you imagine just taking a swim and just swimming up to your seat wen you want to rest? Pure paradise.
The infinity pool. Isn't it gorgeous? I love this pool as the seating area is pretty, and there is a lot of room, but mostly because of the way the pool almost is connected with the ocean.
Okay, I know there are two infinity pools for this post, but come on. I couldn't not have this one above. It is stunning! It basically is the ocean. I would love, just LOVE to be able to sit there on those two chairs.

Overall the thing I enjoy most about outdoor pools is when you can see yourself sitting there and relaxing. Extravagancy is nice, but simplistic beauty in my opinion i even better.

-Emma Colling

1 comment:

  1. Great post Emma! I think you've got to do a post about outdoor furniture to go with this one ;)

    BTW, is it June yet???!!!

    ReplyDelete