Monday, April 4, 2011

White

A lot of people when they think of white think of plain or boring, but white can really be beautiful when used in the right way. I am in love with the "all" white trend. I think it is relaxing, clean, simple, and perfect. Recently I re-did my room in all white, and I love it. The style really is one that I agree with and will probably always use.


This picture above is such a cute space. It uses just the right amount of pastel colours to not take away from the all white look. 

This look above is definitely my style. This is one of my favourite pictures. I am in love with the whole country chic look. I like how there is not a lot of colour but the browns are used to still add a bit of contrast.

I picked this last image because it is different from the other images. Its simple, but it isn't boring to me. Actually this image a couple of years ago was what inspired me to make my room all white. It is truly beautiful.

Overall the all white look really works when it has accents. Whether the accents are bright and contrasting, or a neutral like white, they really add a special something to the rooms. This is a look that I will always, always, always love.

By: Emma Colling

1 comment:

  1. Great post Emma. I can't see any of your pictures though. Make sure your posting them correctly.

    If you like white check out Remodelista. It's a great site/blog with tons of white ideas.

    ReplyDelete