Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hotel

I chose to do the Hotel Martinez in Cannes. It has a very clean modern feel. A lot of the rooms have different themes. The hotel really takes the beauty and glamor of Cannes and brings it inside the hotel while keeping that tropical feel alive. The Hotel Martinez is certainly highly reputed as a timeless architectural structure. It is safe to suggest that such buildings as the Hotel Martinez have their own individuality. Every room has a perfect sea view, and even the restaurants in the hotel are pure luxury.

With great difficulty I finally found something that I did not like about the hotel. This chair in the bathroom of one of the rooms. I just feel like this does not work with the bathroom at all. Everything is warm wood tones.... and then there is this black and white checkered chair? It doesnt make sense to me. I would use this stool instead.

But overall this took me a great deal of effort to even find one thing I did not like. This hotel is extremely beautiful and has a high reputable status. 




By: Emma Colling (single post)

1 comment: