Friday, June 17, 2011

My Room

Well I currently do not have a bedroom of my own that is nicely pulled together but if I were to change things around this is what I would do. I really like the elegance of all white rooms; with simple touches of blues (my favorite color) my room has to be a place I can escape.  I like the feeling of calm, serene and breezy places like the beach, which is what I would use as my inspiration when designing my bedroom.
Even though it isn’t a bedroom these spaces are exactly what I would go for in terms of design for my room. The wooden beams across the ceiling and white paneled walls; weaved accessories and interesting light fixtures with long flowing white curtains and small accents of light blue.


These are the types of accessories are the types of touches I would use in a vignette in my bedroom. Small beach inspired nick-knacks as well as books on top of really rustic looking shelves like the ones in the pictures shown below.


By Juliana Mclean

No comments:

Post a Comment